There are a number of bodies that regulate electrical equipment in the workplace such as:
- The Electricity at Work Regulations, 1989
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations, 1999
- Electricity at Work Regulations, 1989
- The Workplace, 1992
- The Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations, 1998
The above bodies state that all electrical equipment within the workplace must be tested and the company is responsible for this, even if an employee has brought it to the workplace.
All moveable items connected to a main supply must be tested.Enviro FWA specialise in PAT Testing in Northern Ireland and Ireland including but not limited to: Belfast, Armagh, Bangor, Newry, Ballymena. For more information regarding our Pat Testing Service in Northern Ireland click here.